Teaching positions are usually advertised in the TES in London and online. As well as for advertised posts, we are happy to receive applications to be held on file.
Applicants should generally have:
- a degree in a relevant subject
- good standards of spoken and written English
- at least three years’ teaching experience
- a willingness to be involved fully in the life of this day and boarding school
Vacancies for September 2017
We seek well qualified, professional colleagues who will contribute significantly to our unique school in Penang. We offer IGCSEs and A levels and all appointments are to teach throughout the school.
- Teacher of Humanities (Deadline: 15th December 2017)
Full details will be sent on request. In the first instance please contact us through by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our vacancies are also advertised on the TES HireWire website. The application form is available to be downloaded HERE.