We are always looking for passionate individuals to be part of our POWIIS family.
Applicants should generally have:
- a degree in a relevant subject and a recognised teaching qualification
- excellent standards of spoken and written English
- at least three years’ teaching experience
- a willingness to be involved fully in the life of this day and boarding school
Full details of current vacancies can be found here
- POWIIS is committed to the safety and well-being of all of its students. Those appointed will be subject to a thorough background check and must be able to provide up to date and full police checks/child protection certificates/criminal records disclosures covering all countries in which they have lived and/or worked for at least the last 10 years.
- We do our best to acknowledge applications and to keep applicants informed, but the large number of applications sometimes makes this impossible, for which we apologise.
- Applicants are requested to complete the TES online application AND to submit a current CV with details of 3 professional referees.
As POWIIS continues to grow, we continue to look for committed and dedicated staff to be part of our support team.
Positions are usually also advertised on Jobstreet and the MTT Group of Companies website. As well as advertised posts we are also happy to receive applications to be held on file.
Applicants should have:
- a degree in the relevant department and/or relevant work experience
- good standards of spoken and written English
- a willingness to be part of a dynamic and growing team to contribute to the overall administration and operations of the School
Full details will be sent on request. Please contact us via email on [email protected]